Follow this Facebook Marketing Tips step by step and make you own your website advert for Facebook Marketing. You can engage a large number of people on your website using Facebook advert.
Practical Facebook Marketing Tips:
Step-1: Open the home page of your Facebook profile. You will find the CREAT category under the left portion. Here you click on Advert.
Step-2: Now you will find a page named Campaign. At the right section you click on the category Increase conversions on your website.
Step-3: Now below of the page you write down your Campaign Name and click on Create Advert Account.
Step-4: ADVERT ACCOUNT: Create your advert account page will be shown. Here you select your Country, Currency, and Time Zone and Click on Continue.
Step-5: The page ADVERT SET: Define your audience, budget and schedule will appear in front you. Select your Conversion.
- Audience section is below of the section. Here you select Locations, Age, Gender, Languages.
– Detailed targeting section is under it. You select targeting here. You must select Connections. Click on Save This Audience.
– In the Placement section click on Edit Placement and select Device types, Platforms.
- In the Budget Section select your choice. Schedule portion Select Set a start and end date. Now adjust your Start and End Date and Time. Set a Advert set name and click on Continue.
Step-6: Now the page ADVERT: Select media, text and links to create one or multiple adverts will appear. In format section select Single Image.
-In Image section Upload a Image from your destination.
In Page and Link section you have to select Connect Facebook Page and if you have Instagram Account , you select the page also. Select the Advert Preview.
- Write down your website url. Give a Header of your advert and clearly describe about your website.
And select Call to Action .
- Click on Place Order.
Step-7: On Select Your Payment Method Box you have to select Payment Method and click on Continue.
And so you successfully complete your paid campaign Facebook Marketing.
Learn more about Facebook Marketing……